So apparently our little man has found his thumb, and he thinks it's very nummy. I am not going to divulge my secrets, but I happen to know that thumb sucking is not only a very hard habit to break, but also an awful way to pick up germs. A binkie can be taken away when "you" are ready for them to break the habit, but regardless how much yucky stuff you paint on a kids thumb they won't stop until "they" are ready. Very easily can last until they are 5 or 6 years old....once again by using some very good sources of information. It also looks like Nathan might be a lefty, as its always his left thumb in his mouth.
Here are a few pictures I snapped, which I thought were pretty funny.
The top picture is of "Nathan being caught".
The bottom picture shows how he likes to push his binkie out of the way.
So far we are actually winning in this thumb versus binkie battle, however he can be very sneaky in the middle of the night.
Tummy time skills! He is doing very good with all his neck control.


No comments:
Post a Comment