Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Nathan's two months old!

I don’t think I mentioned in Nathan’s previous post with him in the frog outfit, how much I loved the frog outfit.  Therefore, yes it needed to be in one of his month pictures quickly…since he is almost outgrowing it!  I took pictures in both the morning & evening, as he appears happier at night…which proved to be true as you can see.  I think it even looks like he grew between the two sets of pictures.
His officially stats from the doctor’s office are 13 lb 14 oz (90%), 23 ½ in (75%), and 16” on his head.  I was also thrilled to hear he got a perfect report.  No concerns and we just need to keep feeding him as we are.  She did mention “no ponds, lakes, etc until he is 4 months old.”  I guess he will need to stay on the sand at the cottage, with no swimming this year.
The other great milestone for the little guy is his eating and sleeping skills!  He is already drinking 5 oz bottles at daycare (3 total), and nursing another 3-4 times a day.  He takes lots of random naps throughout the day, but the real treat is for the last week he started consistently going from around 10:30 p.m. to 5:00 a.m!  Woo hoo  (Note: this doesn’t mean the other two aren’t waking us up throughout the night, but this sure helps a ton!)
Other than that they just love him at daycare, and I love hearing the comment that he is so easy to take care of and loves smiling and watching the other kids.  A mom couldn’t ask for a better report!  This just makes my work day that much less stressful.  So with no farther ado, here are his pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment