Monday, June 10, 2013

Final May Pictures

Boy have I been slacking on blog posts! I don't want to lose my five fans, so maybe by doing a final May post I will keep some of you interested in coming back to check on updates!

Here are lots, and lots of pictures with some short little captions. 

For starters, we have some yoga, kids playing with Shelly's water bowl, and Nathan's new frog outfit.

This then takes us to my 33rd birthday.  The year of 3's with three kids!

A new playground in town!  I think Nick enjoyed it as much as the kids.


 Our second family picture, outside of the one at the hospital!  Maybe we will have better luck next time.

Tyler's 22 month picture.  Sorry dude if you wear an outfit like that...I WILL take your picture. Also, Tyler can almost count to 13...I say almost because the #6 always seems to be missing.

A trip to the Cincinnati Zoo over Memorial weekend.

Anyone see a gorilla in the picture?

Cousins, cousins, cousins..



8 wks old, and Nathan's first day of school...also my first day back to work.  Boo hoo.

And finally we ended May with Nathan's first smile caught on camera at 8 wks 1 day old!  So fun! (And some very colorful toe nails.)

4 comments:

  1. Boy, three kids must be a little overwhelming, can't even get their names right! Haha. Were you tired when you did this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh brother! I was late last night. It's been fixed, so now noone will know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the frog outfit!!! And is that Tyler in big boy underwear?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes...he is wearing big boy underwear...on top of his diaper! He is no where close to potty trained yet.

    ReplyDelete