Okay, its that time to quickly catch back up before I get too far behind!! Fortunately for you, unfortunately for me, I don't feel right about just starting with today's pictures, and not going back to where I left off. I will keep the writing short to not bore you too much, but here is a quick summary of our lives over the past few months!
The entertainment of the circus....
Nathan learning how to stand, and Brooke's fall craft.
Tyler's 28 month shots!
Boonshoft Museum in Dayton, OH.
Thanksgiving festivities...
Nathan's 8 month shots!
Our silly, silly elf PJ and all his hiding spots through the month of December. The kids made sure to be on extra good behavior as PJ travelled back to the North Pole with his Christmas magic each night to give Santa the daily report.
Brooke's 53 month shots, Shelly's 8 year sign picture, and the Christmas stockings ready to go!
Tyler's 29 month shots, Christmas cookies, and a fancy "hand" wreath.
Christmas Eve, Eve party!
Christmas Eve Party.
Christmas Party!
New Years Eve nap & tea party!
Cheers! Now on to a fabulous 2014!!















No comments:
Post a Comment