Happy 7 months Nathan! All I have to say is you are one happy little guy. You are pretty much always laughing throughout the day, and I stress throughout the day. You really need to start practicing your sleeping skills as night, as we are lucky if you go a solid 3 hour block. We are starting to try letting you cry it out, but it's so hard for your mommy as I know I can just quickly nurse you back to sleep. However, I am also guessing this is the reason you are waking so often.
You are also a eating machine. You are only drinking (3) 5oz bottles at daycare, and nursing probably another 4-6 times between the hours of 6 p.m. and 6 a.m. So far you have LOVED all the food I have made for you (no pre-made baby food so far). This includes apple sauce, carrots, sweet potatoes, avocado, strawberries, and bananas!
Well I still don't have your official 6 month stats to report, and it looks like they are really going to be your official 7 1/2 month stats as your doctor's appointment got delayed. Putting you on our scale you weighed in at 22 lbs (75-90%)! Oh my, we really need to get you out of your baby bucket!!
I love your sign pictures for the month.

No comments:
Post a Comment