Before writing this blog post, I decided to refreshing my memory on when Brooke & Tyler were 5 months old! Its crazy how it feels like it was so long ago, and like it was just yesterday all at the same time. I am so glad I have this blog to help me to refresh all these memories. I urgently need to go through each post, and save them as a PDF in case something happens to the websites.
Here are Nathan's 5 month sign pictures. This month he instantly went to eating the sign. I guess this boy is just always hungry...including every 2.5 to 3 hours in the middle of the night. He is down to around 5.5 oz bottles (3) at daycare, of which 2 ozs are mixed with cereal. Nathan picked up on cereal eating by his second attempt (4 months old), and absolutely loves it! We just hope he continues to be such a good eater. I am estimating his weight around 19.5 lbs, and today he wore a 12-18 month outfit, and it wasn't even loose!
Like the other two, he is a very happy baby as well. Lots of belly laughs, and all. It's very common for him to laugh too much, and give himself the hick-ups...which he isn't very pleased about. He loves being picked up by anyone, but especially loves how silly his brother & sister are!

No comments:
Post a Comment