Brooke had lots of birthday celebrations this year, one at the cottage, one at home & one at daycare! I think between them all we made her feel special. Her stats from the doctor's office (beside a very good bill of health) 32.8 lbs (31%) and 37.5" (8%). I guess she is still a munkin. Wondering when Tyler will pass her in height!
Here are her "official" sign pictures from the day.
Since we already did birthday cake at the cottage she said she was ok with ice cream, sprinkles, and candles. Tyler wanted to practice blowing out candles, so gave him two as well. Plus since Grandma B., was up for the weekend helping to ease the pain after Nick's bike accident we had one more person to celebrate with, and Tyler got to open his new bike!
Speaking of Grandma B. (Nick's mom), we are still trying to figure out how she managed to cut the grass, clean the whole house, go shopping, and have dinner ready when we got home from work! Talk about a nice present for Nick & I. We are so blessed.
Brooke & Tyler also got to try to sleep in the same room for the first time. It worked for the first few hours, and then not sure if Tyler fell out of bed, or just woke up. Regardless he was quickly carried out of the room before his crying woke Brooke. We will try again another day!






Way to go Grandma B! I don't think I've been that productive all summer.
ReplyDelete