Tuesday, July 16, 2013

404....

404…besides just being a fun number.  It’s the number of pictures that were down loaded off the camera tonight since my last blog update June 18th.  So I used my 30 minutes of “free” time this evening to down load pictures, sort them, and put them in grouping to be ready for a blog update today.  (Plus I stole an hour of my time I am supposed to be using for sleep. ) I am also using some of my “free” time at work, when I am making Nathan’s lunch to update the blog, since I don’t take a lunch break anymore.  I am not noting all this free time to complain, but more voice my excuse for not getting updates to the blog earlier!  I am just glad to be getting in a quick update before it’s recorded of being a month since the last one!
This post will be a quick recap / finishing of the month of June.
Tyler's fun 23 month pictures!  Tyler continues to win the prize of the best sleeper in the house.  (Outside of Shelly of course.)  Knock on wood, he goes down without much of a fight, and will normally sleep all the way through the night. (~8:30 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.)  Also, he is still logging a pretty solid 2 hr nap during the day.  If he does wake in the middle normally a little drink of water, and a back rub will put him back pretty quickly.  Got to love his "Auntie Lea" outfit for the pictures.


The second to last weekend in June was spent at the Toledo zoo.  The zoo had a TON of babies this visit.  Below are just a few of them, with circles to insure they aren't missed.  It was a hot visit, but still a lot of fun!


Just a few random pictures (Wordless Wednesday?) from the end of the month.  Brooke still asks all the time to hold Nathan, which continues to be priceless.  Also, I caught Tyler "fixing" Brooke princess house for her.  What a nice guy!  Also, looks like Brooke got the "fix it" bug as she was working on her car.


And the month of June was marked as complete with Nick & my 9 year anniversary!  We actually have been together since the fall of 2000, which mean in 2020 I will have spent exactly half my life with this wonderful guy :)  Tyler gets the award of being the "less than excited one" for these pictures.  Never let my boys get hungry is all I have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment