Sunday, March 17, 2013

44 Months!

Plus a PJ party at daycare this morning!  I am not sure who was more excited....the kids, or the parents not having to get everyone dressed in the morning!

People warned us to not be too excited about a 10 week old baby that slept through the night, as it was "just a stage".  Well Brooke's latest "stage" continues to be exhausting.  Besides the need to have someone (by someone I mean only mommy works) sit in the room for about 30 minutes until she falls a sleep.  She has a tendency to wake in the middle of the night with a very similar request / need.  We know is just another of those "stages", but not sure how this one will work out with the new baby!  I guess its just one thing at a time to worry about.  Good news is some how regardless how much sleep she gets at night, she is ready to go first thing in the morning, and normally in a great mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment