Well don't let Nick know, but maybe he is right, and I should consider giving this little guy a hair cut finally. I mean Brooke has gone 3 1/2 yrs without one!
Tyler is one silly little man, and just like his daddy when it comes to food. (Empty stomach = Grumpy man) Brooke & I have a fun routine each morning. I send her up with a snack cup to wake Tyler or keep him entertained while I finish getting ready. It hard to explain how incredibly cute is is to see Brooke sitting in the rocking chair "reading" Tyler a story, and him sitting in his crib with a big smile, and munching on some cheerios! We go to the doctor next week for his official stats, but I am guessing he will be pretty close to 50% for height & weight as he perfectly fits into his 18 month clothing, and is moving quickly into 24 months. Time to do some more mom-2-mom shopping!
Here are his pictures! (I feel like each time I barely remember, but so far so good, and I haven't missed one yet.)

No comments:
Post a Comment