Monday, November 5, 2012

Are we crazy!??!?!

I think we must be a little crazy to think we can handle three kids three & under!!  Plus odds look good that baby #3 is going to be an April Fools baby!  If this little guy (yes, guy) is anything like his mommy, I am guessing I should be really worried with what he has in store for April Fool's Day! 
 
Based on the last two pregnancies, and guessing right both times, I was very convinced that baby #3 was going to be a little girl.  But there was no denying the ultrasound this morning, showing #3 is definitely a little boy! 
 
Brooke "but mommy I already have a little brother, I need a little sister." Sorry kiddo.  Too bad I have twice as many girl clothes as boy, but I am guessing it will also be much easier to go through all the bins!
+

No comments:

Post a Comment