Once again, I had to give up the fun and let someone else take Brooke's 40 month pictures. We left for NY on Brooke's 40 month birthday, and even though she was up at 5 a.m. when we left, I decided to not try for the pictures. It's a good thing since based on the below pictures, it appears she had a lot of fun taking them with my parents.
We are still having the sleeping issues with Miss Brooke since she has given up the bink, and wonder if this is the cause of what might be night terrors. Many nights she is waking up around 2:00 a.m. very upset, but not really awake. Other nights she is just waking up, and walking to our room asking for a drink. Either way, I think we may have gotten 1 night since we broke her of her bink where she slept through. (I am sure Tyler made sure to wake us up that night!)
Brooke was also super excited when she came home from daycare this week announcing to all that she wrote her name for the first time! Way to go Brooke!!

No comments:
Post a Comment