Seriously, Brooke & Tyler's doctor must think I am a hypochondriac or something, or at least am having really bad luck with my kids lately! We are heading back to the doctor tomorrow to have Tyler's cough checked out, plus I am planning on bringing in pictures from his back tonight. Looks like I will be changing Brooke's allergy appointment to including Tyler as well!
We don't believe he ate anything new at daycare today, so guessing it must have been some kind of bug or spider bite. Fortunately, a 1/2 tsp of Benadryl cleared it all up in about 10 minutes. The little guy didn't even notice, but I think he did enjoy crawling around without his shirt for a little while.
Well I am off to try not to wake him now, as I recheck out his back!

You thought this was a spider bite? What gigantic spiders do you have living in your house? Now I'm afraid to come over!
ReplyDelete