Friday, October 17, 2014

Fun Run Fundraiser!!

I was so excited Brooke's first fundraiser at school didn't include having to sell something.  Brooke is selling tins of candy for girl scouts, and making like $0.90 per sale versus the $6-$7 cost of the item.  I understand the girl scout organization needs someone to make money to cover the saleries for the people running the organization, but I absolutely despise going door to door selling stuff!  Needless to say, I totally loved the idea of the Fun Run at school.  The school even boasted they made more $$ in this fundraiser than they did selling candy and stuff all last year.  Yeah!!  Here are a few pictures texted to me by the other (better moms) that were able to make the event.  Darn work.

If you want to add anything to the donation, here is Brooke's website!  I think its open until the 23rd of Oct.

https://secure.eventsonlinenetwork.com/events/getmovingcrew/pledgeprofile.php?gmc=5428c34bd7bc4

No comments:

Post a Comment