Since I don't have time to do laundry, update the blog, or keep the house clean. I have decided to increase my time working on sewing projects. (Yeah, exactly don't ask why...maybe engineering isn't really my calling in life, but I know this wouldn't pay the bills!)
I have started having a great time making pillow cases. Not only are the super fun to make, they are super easy! Just Google "Burrito Pillow Case" or "Rolled Pillow Case". Its really easy and a lot of fun to make.
Note: I am aware (or was informed) Spiderman and Batman are not allowed to hang out together... well I guess they will need to learn a new path, since Tyler really wanted these. :)
Then since I did so good at the pillow cases I decided to start another more complicated project. Above is the first picture with most (1 is missing) fabric cut out. Now for a reason to come back to checking the blog again to see what I am making....I am sure to be doing a lot more Google YouTube searches to try to understand all the stiches they call out in the directions!

I am on the edge of my seat! What could hannah be making?
ReplyDelete