OK, so I couldn't decide if I should do lots of little blog posts, or just roll everything into one. Final decision was to roll it all into one! So here we go....
There is a nearby park, who's goal is to be "The best park in Downriver". Well they have my vote! Every time we have come to visit there is a park employee (or volunteer) either sweeping the rubber mulch off path in "safety town" or actually hand wiping down the equipment! Plus the park also has a small, super fun splash pad, (and clean bathrooms.) Here are just a few pictures of the kids at play.
Next this takes us to a picture of my men! I do love these guys! Look Tyler's hair matches daddy's. Also, a pictures where I found Tyler swaddling his Ken and singing Hush Little Baby. I am sure he will appreciate hearing that when he is older.
Next we move on to Brooke's 49 month picture! Oh that's right you thought this would finally end by her 4th birthday....nope! The exciting news for Brooke this month is she has slept all the way through the night more times than she hasn't! Maybe the threat that she couldn't come on vacation to the cottage with us helped some?
Then we move to pictures of Kristen, Chris, Cindar & Nate! They stopped by for a quick BBQ and visit Saturday night. I can't believe I haven't seen them since I was pregnant with Brooke! Boo. Too bad Wisconsin is so far away.
"So Nick should we go check out what the kids are up to? They seem very quiet". "Nope, just enjoy the quiet....I am sure they are fine." I wonder how things would have been reversed if Tyler was the older sibling, and leaded Brooke to do things. At least the power tool helps....right?
And finally I will end this post with some cute Nate, Nate pictures. It must be nice to play, take a short nap, and then wake up to play again. So silly!






No comments:
Post a Comment