So at almost 4 years old & 2 years old I was finally convinced it was time to take Brooke & Tyler to get their hair cut. (Maybe the constant nagging by my husband, and the treats he would take Tyler to his hair place without me also helped.)
So here are the before pictures. I mean its not like Brooke's hair was in the potty yet, or Tyler couldn't see at all!
Brooke was the nice big sister, and let Tyler go first at the hair salon. (Or maybe wanted to make sure he survived without any pain...you be the judge.) Tyler stayed super still, and enjoyed his lollipop the whole time.
And finally the finished product. Brooke kept saying every time she looked at Tyler "I don't even know him, I don't even know him." These kids just aged a least a month or two with their new dos!
Plus check out how nice our tulips look!



No comments:
Post a Comment