Wednesday, February 20, 2013

19 months...whew close!

Well this is the closest I have come to missing a month picture, but fortunately at 9:00 last night I remember!  I figured it was worth the risk of waking him up to insure a few pictures.  Plus I took a few bonus pictures today with him awake. 

Tyler is doing great.  He amazes us with his talking skills, and even said a whole sentence the other night at dinner as we were giving him his vitamin. "I want to hold it." Nick and I both did a double take, and confirmed we heard the same thing.  It was very cute, and very funny.  He is doing great at daycare, and we love getting the silly reports of who he is playing with, or how he just loves wearing hats.  He is a great eater, and by that I mean you better be waking him up with a snack cup in your hand, and have crackers in front of him the second you walk in the door for the evening. 

Each night he makes sure to give everyone their nite-nite kiss, and loves listening to stories, especially the Hungry Caterpillar.  (Since he can stick his finger through the holes, and have you tickle the other side.)

Unfortunately, the last few night he hasn't slept well, and appears to be messing with his mouth, so we are guessing he is probably working on his last few teeth.  (I will need to take a peak tomorrow to see how many more he still needs!)

Here are his pictures.  Yes, he is going to make a great big brother, as he already has his own baby he sleeps with each night.

P.S.  Maybe I will concider giving him a hair cut in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment